Content marketing stats are essential for measuring success. Written content is the most popular form of online marketing, with 98 percent of marketers using this method. Email and organic social media are the second and third most popular forms of content marketing. Content marketing requires a strategy and successful measurement of results is a key element of any strategy. Below are some content marketing stats to keep in mind:
Blog posts with images get 94% higher view-through rate
In a recent study, Buffer, a social media scheduling service, found that the top-ranking blogs had an average of one image per 350 words. This is good news for those who want to increase their audience's engagement and stay on their website for longer. Using images in your content is a great way to link paragraphs and clarify ideas. Images also underline tone and encourage reader interaction.
Adding images to your content can boost your view-through rate by as much as ninety-four percent. Research has shown that posts with images receive 94% more views than those without images. Using images in your content increases traffic and makes it digestible for your readers. Images should be chosen carefully to reflect your brand identity and be optimized to show up in search results. You can also include more than one image per post.
Blog posts with long-form content get more social shares
Long-form content is more likely to garner social shares than shorter posts. A study by BuzzSumo found that articles over 1000 words received almost twice as many tweets and Facebook likes as their shorter counterparts. It turns out that longer content is also more likely to engage readers. Moreover, longer content tends to garner more inbound links, which remain a crucial factor in Google ranking.
Another way to boost social shares of your blog posts with long-form content is to promote it through your existing content. It is a good idea to review older content and find opportunities to link it to newer content. The content that performed well can help your new content gain traction. Here are some effective ways to promote long-form content:
Blog posts with video get more social shares
Including video in your blog posts can be one of the best ways to increase engagement and drive traffic. It can ignite your marketing campaigns, so to speak. Video content can also be integrated with your blog to increase traffic and social shares. Read on for some ways to get your videos incorporated into your blog posts. Here are five great examples of blog posts that feature videos. Embedding a video in your blog will increase its social share potential by ten times!
Creating engaging videos will increase your chances of getting seen in Facebook's News Feed. Facebook's algorithm assigns a relevancy score to every story, so stories that are relevant to your audience will appear at the top of the News Feed. Aiming to get more views for your videos, you can include a call-to-action at the end of the video, which is the “virtual handshake” you exchange with your viewers. Using a simple phrase like “to learn more, click here” is a great way to get your video noticed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Automated blogs can make you money
Automated blogs don't make much money for most people. It takes too long and too much effort to produce quality content every day.
Advertising space is the best way for an automated blog to make money. This means that advertisers may be willing to pay for your exposure.
How do I find out if my website is good enough?
One of the most widely used types of websites is blogs. Blogs provide a forum for people to communicate their ideas, thoughts and opinions. There are many blogs. Some are very popular, others are not so successful. It is the quality and quantity of the content they publish that determines whether they succeed or not. Here are some tips for starting a blog.
- Make sure that you write regularly. No matter how much traffic you get to your blog, if there isn't anything new posted, nobody will see it. Post at least once a week.
- Be consistent. Don't just post when you feel like. Follow a schedule so that readers know when you expect to post.
- Post frequently. Your audience won't be interested in your blog if you only post one or two times per month. Make sure that you post regularly and consistently.
- Write high-quality content. Your articles should be original, engaging, informative, and entertaining. Be specific and concise in your articles.
You should choose a professional template with an easy-to read format. A professionally designed blog is better than one that is poorly designed.
Add social sharing buttons to all articles on your blog. This will allow users share your content to social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Google+ Pinterest, StumbleUpon Delicious Digg Reddit Tumblr and Google+.
A mailing list is a good idea. You can keep your subscribers informed about upcoming events by creating a mailing list.
Promote your blog. Your blog's success depends on its promotion. There are many ways you can promote your blog. Another effective way to promote your blog is to leave comments on other peoples' sites. You can also advertise your blog on other sites. For example, you might put up banner ads on other news sites or forums.
- Include images. Images add personality to any piece of writing. This is especially true when it comes to blogging. You can communicate a message by using images, without writing too much.
- Create a plan. Before you begin posting, think about who your target audience will be. Who are your intended audience? What kind content appeals most to them? Once you have this figured out, you can decide which posts you'll publish.
- Use keywords. Keywords are essential in blogging as they make it easy for users to find your articles. Instead of typing in “blogging”, enter “keyword term” into search engines.
- Get feedback. Ask bloggers to critique your work before it is published. You will be able to make any necessary changes to improve your content. Ask other bloggers if they would like to see your work.
There's no better moment to begin blogging than now. RSSMasher can help you create an account in just 5 minutes. Then, you can immediately start making money.
Do you have the desire to start a new blog?
Here are some tips to help you get started with a blog.
- You should choose a topic which you love. If you don't enjoy writing, you won't stick with it.
- Start slowly. Do not try to cover all the topics at once. Prioritize one topic.
- Choose a platform that is right for you. There are many options.
- Automate as much as possible. The more work you do, the better.
- Set a clear goal. What are your goals?
- Be consistent. Write every single day, even if it takes you 10 minutes.
- Have fun
Is there anything else I should know about blogging?
Blogging can be a great way for you to establish an online presence for your business and yourself. It's also a great place to share information and ideas with others. A blog is easy to create without any prior experience or skills. All you need is a computer and Internet access.
Blogs can be used to promote products and services, create valuable content, increase website traffic, and generate leads.
There are many different kinds of blogs. Some focus on personal topics such as hobbies, travel, family life, etc., while others cover professional topics such as careers, education, health, finance, technology, and other areas.
Blogs have been growing in popularity over the years due to their ability to allow users to share what is most important to them. They are simple to setup and maintain, as well as being free.
What are the Downsides to Automated Bloggers?
An automated blog has many benefits, but it also has its drawbacks. Before you jump in to the automated blogging fray, here are some things you should keep in mind:
It can be difficult finding quality content. People use automated blogs simply because they believe they can copy and paste existing content into new blogs. These automated blogs often lack originality or are poorly written.
Bloggers spend too much time maintaining their blogs, rather than writing content.
Many bloggers don't spend enough time promoting blogs. Although they may have a lot of traffic, it doesn't really matter if nobody knows about them.
There are many different types of blogs. There are many types of blogs. Some focus on information while others sell products. You should choose the type of blog that best suits your needs.
There are many ways to automate your blog. Each method has its advantages and disadvantages.
What is automated blogging?
Automated Blogging is when your blog posts are written automatically. The program generates the posts from scratch. This way, you don't have to worry about what to say or how to say it. The software will do the whole thing.
Automating your blog is possible in many ways. Many people use services such as WordPress.com, TypePad, or others. FeedBlitz and FeedBurner are other services. Some programs allow you to connect with RSS feeds and create new posts whenever they are updated.
The main benefit of automating your blog is that you spend less time doing things you hate (like writing) and more time doing things you love (like reading). Aside from the fact that you can automate multiple blogs, you won't have to maintain the same set of code on every site.
Are there any fees to make money from my blog?
No. There are many ways to make money from a blog. You could offer premium services or sell advertising space. Or you could charge people to comment on the blog.
- It takes a single article and converts it into dozens of 100% unique, human-quality articles. (kasareviews.com)
- And what better platform to choose than WordPress which already covers more than 43.3% of all websites in the world. (mekshq.com)
- To activate this feature, just enter a probability under 100 percent for the source to be added to each post. (kasareviews.com)
- Did you know that WordPress websites power more than 35% of the web? (blog.elink.io)
- 5 Essential Tips to Speed Up Your WordPress Site Reduce your loading time by even 50-80% just by following simple tips. (themeisle.com)
- According to Listrak, the average documented… Marketing Tools: 25+ Free Online Apps For Your Marketing Agency Archita Sharma Digital marketing tools make our work easier. (automate.io)
- WP RSS Aggregator – News Feeds, Autoblogging, Youtube Video Feeds and More – WordPress plugin
- Powerful WordPress Autoblogging & News Aggregator WordPress plugin
- Cheap Domain Registration – Cheapest Domain Name Registrar: NameSilo
- WordPress Hosting – Secure, Fast Managed by Experts at SiteGround
How to monetize your blog and make money from it
Blogging can be a great way of sharing your thoughts and ideas with others. How do you make it a business?
The answer is simple, create a product or service that solves a problem for someone. Then, you need to find ways of making money with that product.
You may even want to consider creating a membership site where you charge monthly fees for access to exclusive content. Perhaps you want to start a consulting firm where you help clients solve their problems and earn commissions for the value you offer.
Whatever you choose to do, once you have created a product/service that people love, you can generate income.
There is more to blogging than just making money. If you want to keep writing great posts, you'll also need to develop a strategy for building traffic to your website.
There are many options, but sharing your content across multiple platforms is one of the best strategies. You might, for example, post links to your most recent articles on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
Send them an email newsletter with the information. This allows you reach a wider audience, and increases the chance that they will click through and read your article.
Another option is to host guest posting campaigns for websites or blogs that are related. You can increase your visibility and bring more visitors to your website by submitting relevant content.
If you have many Instagram followers, these networks could be used to promote your blog. You can also pay influencers for sharing your content on their channels.
You could also consider paid advertising if your talent is for drawing attention. Many companies offer online services to promote specific products and services.
Once you've determined the amount of revenue you need, you can begin to consider which business structure is best for you.
Register as a retailer, for example, if physical goods are your goal. For digital downloads you should go the route of an electronic commerce platform.
You don't have to register a business structure if you simply want to write about what interests you.
Instead, you can simply operate under the umbrella of your brand. This means that you can use your name and photograph wherever possible. You will have more freedom when it comes to the type of projects you choose.
As long as you're clear about your goal, you shouldn't encounter too many obstacles.
The only thing that may get in the path of success is your time. Once you've decided how you want to make money, you'll need to dedicate some of your free time to work on your new venture.
It doesn't necessarily mean that you should ignore other aspects. It's essential to maintain balance so you don't burn out.
We recommend an autoblogging software like RSSMasher for publishing fresh, original posts every single day.
Artificial Intelligence to Automate Your WordPress Blog
Speeding Up Blog Topic Research With AI.
It is often difficult to find great topics for blog posts. This is especially true since there are new posts every day on how to make them. It doesn't always have to be complex. If you know what to do, it's easy. There are several ways to find blogs that cover similar topics to yours. Here are some of my favorites:
- Google TrendsGoogle Trends allows you to view search results over time. This will give you an overview of the searches people are doing around the world. If you see a spike in interest in certain terms, you can use those words as inspiration for future blog posts.
- SimilarWebSimilarWeb can help you find out which sites are linking back to yours. They provide data about domains, social media profiles, mobile apps, and other sites that link to your website. This information will allow you to identify potential influencers willing to share your content.
- Topics to Look for on Social Media Twitter hashtags may be a good place to start a new blog topic. If you search #blogpostideas, you will see the top topics related to blogging. These days, Instagram is another popular place to discover new blog topics. You can browse hashtags specific for your industry (e.g., #marketing,#seo, etc.) and find the most popular topics within each category.
Automatic Blog Post Writing with AI
The biggest efficiency gains to be had with artificial intelligence and your WordPress blog are likely to come from the writing process itself. No more sitting in front of blank spaces wondering what your next blog post's first word will be. These tools can be used to generate the actual words you need for your next post.
Many online tools can also help you find inspiration to write your next blog post. Here are some of the best resources I have found:
You can browse the list, read about each blogger, and even comment on their posts.
that might be relevant to your topic.
Simply enter the keywords you want to target, select the category of interest, and voila! Your sidebar automatically displays your next blog post.
This site allows you to browse topics that are related to your niche, view what others are talking about, and even submit ideas.
Create AI Content Shorts using these tools:
- SEO Surfer is a keyword research tool that allows you to create custom reports on any combination or keywords. It can also provide suggestions for improving your rankings, such as competitor analysis, backlink analysis, and other useful information.
- MarketMuse Content Brief – MarketMuse is an all-in-one marketing platform that includes tools designed to help businesses grow through content creation, social media management, lead generation, and more. The Content Brief feature makes it easy to create a brief regarding a topic.
- Frase – Frase is a simple text-generator that generates random sentences using different sentence structure. It will generate a lot of unique sentences by simply entering the keywords that you are interested in.
- Jarvis – Jarvis, a machine learning platform, uses natural language process (NLP) technology for text analysis and to build models that can predict the intent of human beings. Using this technology, it's possible to automate the creation of blog posts and other types of content.
AI Platforms to Help Create New Blog Content
Many platforms allow you to write blog posts using artificial Intelligence. These are just a few of the examples.
Turing – Turing, a fully-automated publishing platform, allows you to publish high-quality content without needing to code. All you need to do is provide the article's topic, title, and body, and then let the software handle everything else.
Artificial Intelligence is used in Content Creation Tools
One of these options may work for you if time is tight and you still want to blog.
WordPress.com – WordPress.com offers free blogs hosted on its servers. The choice between self-hosted WordPress and managed WordPress Engine services is yours. Both provide unlimited storage and bandwidth as well as automatic upgrades.
Wix – Wix, another popular website builder, makes it simple to create and maintain a professional-looking website.
Medium – Medium is a great place to share your thoughts and opinions with others. If you're interested in starting a personal blog, you can use Medium to host your first blog post.
Blogger – Blogger, a free blogging platform created by Google, is now available for everyone. While Google no long owns it it is widely used today and is supported by many.
Blogspot: Blogspot, a free blogging platform provided by Google. Google does not technically own Blogger. There is much debate about whether or not it should be considered part the Google family. It's still very well-known and has been in existence since 1999.
Tumblr – Tumblr allows users to post brief messages, called “tumbles”, on a microblogging site. Users can connect with other users, comment on others' posts, and subscribe.